Account Manager – SimilarWeb
Are you looking for any of these attributes in your new challenge?
Agile team – We are a fast-moving digital company. We make decisions quickly and execute them.
Friday drinks & lunch – Company culture is critical. Friday lunches and drinks at 4:30 are pillars of the Trellian way of life. Combined with a fun atmosphere and as many social activities as possible. (Pre and post-COVID)
High retention rate – Many of the team have been with the business for 7+ years. Any that do choose to leave often come back at some point—this speakers volumes about the culture of Trellian.
Leading brands – Through the broader group of business units, we work with many of the most recognised brands, including Coles, ACMA, Stratco, Tourism Australia, News Corp, Qantas, and many others.
Exciting technologies and tools – We build and reseller leading-edge enterprise digital marketing tools.
Multi-national – Office located across the globe in USA, India and Europe
Job security – Trelian, the parent company of Trellian, has been in the market now for 27 years
Career growth – Entrepreneurial people thrive at Trellian. If you have a hunger to learn, grow, and be supported by an established digital team, this is for you.
Drive against the traffic – Located in Beaumaris on the beach, southeast of the city.
Work from home – you a welcome to work from home for the most part, with one day a week in the office. Many of our teamwork is remote from various parts of Melbourne and Australia.
If you answered yes, then read on:
As the most trusted platform for understanding online behaviour, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM. The company has raised over $240M and has over 750 employees across 11 global offices.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing, executing, and owning a long-term Account Strategy for a number of our important customers. You will drive retention and expansion of accounts in addition to the adoption of our Market Intelligence solutions in core processes across the business.
- Manage and develop long-term partnerships with recognised brands
- Increase renewal rates
- Manage relationships with account users regarding engagement and product adoption in order to exceed commercial targets
- Identify and lead up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Partner with the APAC Strategic Sales team to ensure a collaborative client experience
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall engagement
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing space
- Proven experience of navigating renewals and up-sells (SaaS/Digital background preferred)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with large multinational accounts
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections, and resolve customer issues.
- Experience client-direct sales and/or account management, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organisations. Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organisations.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
- Experience in the following industries: Publisher & Media, Travel, Professional Services, Ad Tech, B2B Software, Payments, Automotive Public Sector
- Data-Driven: We believe data-driven decisions are the key to success, and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature, and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product, and it begins with valuing every member of our team
If the above sounds like you, we are super excited to hear from you and looking forward to chatting further.